Friday, April 17, 2009

World of Warcraft Teleport Hack On live servers

World of Warcraft Teleport Hack On live servers
Wow infinity Elite is a program made by the great people over at ezwowgold. Normally, it's a 35 dollar a month or something fee, but someone released a cracked version of it, and I just so happened to snag it before it was taken down. use it while you can, before a new release comes out.

Code:

From the readme (Written by me)
Quote:
First off, you can delete the Mp3, it's a song made by my band. I used it to add some file size. o.o
To use this, first you must login to wow, and then run the hack. After that it's pretty self explanatory, just chose your waypoints, and bam, teleport.

I do warn you though, you can Telefarm, but it is bannable. When you teleport from node to node for farming, try and walk around for a bit in between so you can avoid a ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment